1. Breeders - $500 annual membership fee plus $500/stallion nomination fee.
2. 50% of the stallion nomination fee will be paid back to the breeders for the top placing horses in each competition category. Breeders must maintain an annual membership and be in good standing to be eligible for the stallion nomination payback percentage.
3. 50% of all stallion nomination fees will be put into the pot for the Ranch Horse Futurity and Rope Horse Competitions.
• The year nomination fee is split 4 ways between the stallion foal crop 3,4,5,6-year-old.
• Example: 2021 nomination fee will stay with 2021 three-year-old. This stays with his progeny to their 4,5 and 6-year-old year. So, this would stay with their 2021, 2022, 2023 year.
• Payback to the breeders will be paid for the Ranch Horse Competitions, Heading and Heeling (split between header and heeler) slots in each year 4,5 and 6-year-old years.
4. Breeders will get a page on the NRHDP Website to highlight their ranch as well as their breeding program.
5. All colts by nominated stallions are eligible to compete in all NRDHP events and sales.
6. Trainers and/or Riders can belong to the NRHDP for $100 annual membership fee and nominate their horse for $100/head. This is in the event the breeder of the horse to be entered into the competition is out of an un-nominated stallion. The nominated horses are eligible to participate in all NRHDP events and sales.
• The year nomination fee is split 4 ways between his/her 3,4,5,6-year-old.
• Example: 2021 nomination fee will stay with 2021 three-year-old. This stays with him/her to his/her 4,5 and 6 year-old year. So, this would stay with him/her 2021, 2022, 2023 year.
Mikael Nixon (575) 403-7016